With the introduction of Next Gen Nationwide Broadband Network (Next Gen NBN), NetLink Trust has been adding optic fibre cables to commercial buildings and residential homes.
During the course of work, NetLink Trust will:
- Install optic fibre cables and accessories into the Main Distribution Frame (MDF) rooms.
- Utilise existing building ducts and cable trays or trunkings from the MDF room to the telecoms riser to install the optic fibre accessories. Minor drilling works may be inevitable as part of the construction. NetLink Trust endeavours to minimise any inconvenience to the public and seek your understanding and patience on the construction.
- Telecoms riser to install the optic fibre accessories.
NetLink Trust will make an extra effort to:
- Minimise disruption and disturbance to the public
- Use the existing underground infrastructure
- Minimise digging of new trenches on public roads