This role is responsible for the maintenance of NetLinkTrust’s fibre network. He/She is required to work on site with equipment to troubleshoot and rectify network issues both independently and as a team.
• Track that all installation appointments and work orders are fulfilled and delivered on time
• Monitor and ensure that all fault tickets are resolved timely and meet performance SLA on MTTR, availability and QoS. Prepare monthly performance indicator reports according to the SLA framework.
• Monitor and ensure that all work orders are completed timely and meet performance on SAP and QoS. Prepare monthly performance indicator reports according to the SAP and QoS framework.
• Perform in-depth trouble-shooting of faults with using OTDR, GPON meter and power meter/light source.
• Conduct in-depth analysis of statistics through system analytics on fault tickets to identify root cause of fault trends and potential network problems.
• Conduct joint on-site testing and verification tests with QP/RL and RSP personnel to determine root cause of fault and resolution.
• Conduct regular on-site inspections of on-going works to ensure that contractors adhere to established work procedures such as end-to-end testing, installation standards and safety work processes
• To supervise staff and contractors to complete projects (if required).
• Minimum Nitec qualification in any discipline
• Experience in telecommunication area with service provisioning and field experience will be an advantage.
• Analytical and has a flair for dealing with technical and operational problems
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to work independently and as a team
• Exposure in customer service is an advantage
• Knowledge of Fibre Optics
• With valid Class 3 driving license
• Candidates with no prior experience are welcome to apply as on-job training will be provided
• Singaporeans only
We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified.