• Assist Manager in monitoring and managing the service level performance and quality of service delivered by call centre.
• Implement, review and streamline work processes, policies and procedures to improve call centre service delivery and enhance customer satisfaction.
• Handle escalated complaints and feedback from call centre, regulatory bodies and other sources.
• Act as interface between call centre/customers and NetLink Trust internal departments and working partners.
• Communicate and train call centre on new business initiatives, policies and processes.
• Participate in system enhancement and customer service tool development.
• Perform other duties assigned by supervisors.
• Possess at least a diploma with minimum 2 years of relevant experience in call centre/service environment
• Must have passion in customer service and enjoy interacting with customers
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral
• Good interpersonal skills, able to work independently and as a team to achieve goals and resolve issues
• Strong planning and organising skills with the ability to develop policies and procedure
We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified.