This position is responsible for day-to-day ground operation of NOC (Network Operations Centre).
• Responsible to perform own KPI assignment from superior
• Handle daily operations together with team-mates
• Prepare monthly network performance reports for submission
• Manage and coordinate network maintenance / diversion activities
• Coordination with different departments and clients
• Required to perform admin duties
• Perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned by Superiors.
• Diploma or NITEC in Electronics Engineering/Telecommunications or relevant field.
• 1 year or more experience will be advantageous.
• No experience is also welcomed as on job training will be provided.
• Proficient in MS Excel
• Proficient in task tracking and reporting
• Possess strong analytical skill and has a flair for dealing with technical and operational problems
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Knowledge of GPON technology, Fibre Optics (dark fibre infrastructure) will be advantageous.
• Committed and good team player
• Working Location: Ayer Rajah Crescent (walking distance from One-North MRT)
We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified.